Wednesday 9 July 2014








Unbind My Heart ( Club Decadence Book 4)

Maddie Taylor

This story was gifted to me for an honest review.

I have been following this series since the beginning. I knew it was going to be a winner on the very first book. It had all the necessary and critical elements.

1. likable characters

2. great sex

3. some interesting sex scenes (be it bondage/discipline or impact play)

4. great background story

5. more great sex.

The thing that I really liked about this series is even though each book could be read as a stand alone, they each contribute to the whole series and each new story is just another piece of the larger picture. We reconnect with many of our old favorite characters.

This time Master Jonas is the centre of attention as he is looking for a new sub and bondage partner. He is introduced to Lexie and they are a perfect fit for one another.  Bondage has been one of her fantasies for years and with Jonas’ skill at Shibari she is soon living her dreams.

The sex between them is frequent and powerful as they explore the world of BDSM together. Their sex scenes are well written and hot as hell. Jonas is a perfect Dom and treats Lexie as if she is the most precious thing to him.

As with all of Miss Taylor’s stories danger is around the corner and it strikes pretty close to home. It will take a lot of patience on the part of Lexie and Jonas to work through this crises. Maybe this time some answers about who is causing havoc will come to light. I think this is my favourite Decadence story so far. I think I am a sucker for the rope play. I also loved how all the girls in the story rally together and have become such good friends. I look forward to the next chapter in their lives. I would rate this story a 5/5, no doubt about it. If you love to read about a strong dominant man and the pleasure he brings his girl than this is the story for you. If you have never tried Maddie Taylor before than you are in for a big treat.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So many wonderful comments, I'm at a loss at what to say. I hope thank you for an awesome review covers it.

    ReplyDelete