Sunday 23 March 2014

Today I am going to do something a little different. Something that I have not done before, but something I think really defines the reason that we bloggers are here. And that is to promote and showcase authors and their stories.The authors do such an amazing job with their books. They pour their heart and soul into each and every one of them. It is our job as bloggers and readers to get the word out there, to promote and share.It is only through this sharing that we enable other readers to do what we do best, enjoy the books.The more books that an author has being read and enjoyed the happier they are, they happier they are, the more they write and the more that we get to read and the happier we become. I know you are finally getting it. I AM SELFISH, I just want more books for me to enjoy!
Please enjoy with me!  This series is on sale for a limited time, enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment